The Business analyst will work in parralel on different projects. You're responsible to understand, document, support and analyze applications and procedures that support the business fonctions performed in the different departments of the company (Customer and internal).
You'll work closely with the Customer to define user stories (business needs and requirements) as well as acceptance criteria, and you'll work with the team to implement solutions in every Sprint and will actively lead the validation and testing efforts with the end users.
You'll be responsible to establish and maintain effective working relationships, both internally and externally.
This position requires effective prioritization, time management, team spirit, communication and organizational abilities.
Motivate teams (customer and internal)
Follow-up products and technological evolutions
Customer success / satisfaction
Interact professionally with diverse profiles
Strong analytical skills, common sense and pragmatism
Proactivity and enthusiasm
Excellent verbal and written communication (English + French)
The job in a few lines
- Elicit requirements during interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, task and workflow analysis.
- Evaluate informations gathered from multiple sources, manage contradictory information, decompose high-level info into details, abstract up from low-level to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the true underlying needs.
- Utilize your experience in order to indentify enterprise-wide requirements and suggest innovative solutions.
- Follow-up, plan, assess and communicate on different projects, from start to closure and after (maintenance, change requests, support, KPI).
- Serve as the conduit between the customer community and the internal team.
- Collaborate closely with IT teams and experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
Small human size company in growth. Innovation and good mood flowing into our veins. Contribute with us to this incredible challenge !
Avoid trafic jam or long daily travels with a Job close to your home, in a nice, dynamic and welcoming city.
Attractive salary package
Salary corresponding to your competences, company car, group-insurance, expenses, phone, bonus on results, etc...
Join the first belgian Odoo Partner, and one of the biggest in the world. Laureate of numerous awards: InnoPépites Award, Prix Mercure, etc...
Alone or with colleagues, enjoy many activities to remain healthy: running, fitness, pool, futsal, bike, etc...
Balance in Life
Combine exciting career and family. Flexible schedule, nursery and school nearby, shops, and finally more time for youself and your family.